This Article is about Gmail login (or) Gmail sign in in detail. If you sign in to Gmail.com, you need to possess a Gmail account. You can sign up Gmail in case you haven’t had. And it is really easy to sign up for a new Gmail account. First Visit the Google website at https://www.google.com/, then click on “Sign in” at the upper right corner of the Google Home page. Or navigate to Google Mail website at https://www.gmail.com/. After that, you to enter a username and a password, you can sign in Gmail.com with both two.
How to login to Gmail Account? – Gmail login
Here, we will show you step by step how to sign in (or) login to your Gmail account in detail.
Ways to sign in to Gmail Account
- To login into Gmail first, you need to access to Gmail website: gmail.com or you can click here to access quickly.
- Now, you can see the Tab where you can enter your email address and password. Please enter your email address in the first line of the tab, you must use the email address you have selected during the creating of your account.
- Next, Enter the password you have used at your registration in the second line. Please make sure that you enter the right password that belongs to the entered e-mail address.
- Finally, Are you sure that you’ve entered both your e-mail address and password? Then click the blue Sign in button.
- Then, you have successfully signed in to your account. It’s really easy to log in to the Gmail account.
- You can use 2-step verification so that your Gmail account will be better secured.
Note: When logging in, you can also choose whether Google needs to remember your password for you or not. If you choose yes, it will automatically save your password, and you don’t have to enter it again when you visit your e-mail the next times.
This helps you not have to remember your password. However, if other people are also using your computer, they will easily login your account. Therefore, be careful when letting Google remember your Gmail.com password.
How to log in multiple Gmail accounts
When you have multiple accounts, it is sometimes difficult for you to log into all of them at the same time. Gmail allows a person to register multiple accounts. However, in a normal way, you can simply log into a Gmail account on the web browser which you are using.According to the provisions of Gmail, you can sign up for Gmail with unlimited login – Anyone can register and own how many Gmail accounts they want. However, when having multiple accounts, they’ll find it difficult to log in to check e-mail on multiple accounts at the same time, maybe you’ll have to sign out and then back in again many times, or even to install multiple browsers simultaneously, each browser for each Gmail account, which is quite uncomfortable.
Here we are Showing on how to register as well as sign in multiple Gmail accounts at once in the same browser. Note that if you haven’t had a Gmail account, please visit this link Gmail login and register Gmail as introductions:
Method 1: Log into 2 Gmail accounts using incognito mode
Using your browser’s built-in incognito combined with private-browsing mode can help you to log in 2 Gmail accounts at the same time.
- With Google Chrome browser, you can enter the incognito mode by opening the browser and press Ctrl + Shift + N
- With Safari Mac OS, you can press UP ARROW + COMMAND + N
- With Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer browser, you can enter an incognito mode by opening the browser and press Ctrl + Shift + P
Method 2: Log in to multiple Gmail accounts using different Web browsers
With each web browser opened, you can sign in a Gmail account, so, the more web browsers you have, the more Gmail accounts you can sign in.
Below are some of the most popular web browsers for Gmail login:
Method 3: Sign in multiple Gmail accounts in the same browser
At the first place, you sign in to the first Gmail account as usual. After successfully signing then, click on the account’s symbol at the top right corner, then you’ll see the box containing your account information such as name, email address, logo,…Now, you look at the bottom of that box and you’ll see the option. Add account (as in the image below).
Click on that item and you’ll be able to sign in to other Gmail accounts. During using Gmail, if you want to switch to any other e-mail, click on the symbol of your account so that Gmaillogin will show you the list of Gmail accounts you’ve signed in. Choose the email you want to sign in and Gmail will automatically sign in to that one. So, from now on, you can use multiple Gmail account in the same browser without having to sign out and back in again for many times.
Gmail login in problem
If you have a strong password (or just a very bad memory), you can forget your password anytime. Don’t worry! Gmail will help you recover the password. Gmail provided a password recovery service, which makes it possible to reset your password in just a few seconds. You can follow the steps to reset your Gmail password now.
How to recover Gmail login password in detail
- Access to the following URL: https://accounts.google.com
- Click on the line “Need help?” as shown below.
- Gmail will ask you to choose one of the incident logins that you encountered. Click on the circle next to the line “Forgot password” and click Continue.
- Then appearing an Enter the email address box. Enter your Gmail account’s address in the box below the line E-mail address and click Continued.
- Continue to click on “I don’t know“
- Choose the way of getting a verification code to your account via SMS or call (recommended SMS). Having selected, click Continue.
- This time there will be a message containing a confirmation code of 6 numbers sent to your phone. Enter this code in the box “Enter that code here” and press Next (If you have not received a message containing a confirmation code, retry by clicking on below of the button Continued)
- You’ll be taken to the “Gmail password reset” window (new password must be at least 8 characters). Having entered the new password, click Reset Password.
- Notification of successfully reset Gmail password appears.
Note: Can’t access this recovery option? Verify your identity by answering multiple questions about your account.
How to set up and use a recovery email address
Setup a recovery email address, use recovery email to secure your Gmail account. You can use this secondary email to sign in Gmail, Reset password and perform many other tasks.The establishment of alternative and recovery email is one of the security settings that you can not ignore to keep your Gmail account secureNote: You can quickly access to Step 6 by using the following link: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/UpdateAccountRecoveryOptions?hl=enAnd login, but you are encouraged to follow the instructions step by step to remember them easily.
Step 1: Login your Gmail account.
Step 2: At the Gmail window, click on your avatar (at the top of the right corner) and then click My Account.
Step 3: In tab “Personal info privacy“, click on the line “Your personal info“.
Step 4: Click on the “Right arrow” button in the Email box.
Step 5: Click “Edit” in Other Emails.
Step 6: Enter the email you want to use as replacement and recovery email to your Gmail account in the “Add a new alternative address” and then click Save.
Step 7: If you click on the link setup interface will switch to recovery email settings instead of the alternate address. You fill in email recovery then click Save.
Step 8: Notification of successfully added recovery email appears, but you still need to confirm this email.
Step 9: Now, log in the alternative email or recovery email entered on step 6 and you will see a new mail sent by Google to confirm.
Step 10: Open this mail, click “this” in the letter to confirm.
Step 11: The notification of successfully confirmed alternative and recovery email appears.Note: For some reasons, you forget the password of your Gmail account. See how to recover it here: How to recover Gmail password in the fastest way
How to enable 2-step verification
Secured with 2 layers of password help your Gmail account inviolable. Two-step verification feature is an immensely powerful security feature of Gmail in particular and Google in general.If you turn on 2-step verification, each time you log in Gmail, a message containing the confirmation code will be sent to your phone number which you had registered 2-step verification. Without this code, you will not be able to log in to Gmail. If you turn on 2-step verification, the ability to lose your Gmail account becomes very difficult.Note: When you turn on 2-step verification for Gmail account, it means you also turn on 2-step verification for all other Google services such as Google Plus, Google Maps, Youtube …
What you need to prepare to turn 2-step verification for Gmail login
- Sign in Gmail account.
- There is a phone number (you can use a phone number 2-step verification for multiple Gmail accounts).
Guidelines for enabling 2-step verification for Gmail login
Step 1: Access to the following URL: https://www.google.com/settings/personalinfo
Step 2: Click on the Security tab, scroll to Signing in to Google and select 2-step verification.
Step 3: Click on “Start setup”
Step 4: Enter your phone number for Gmail to send a verification code to your 2-step cell phone number, there are two ways to send the code which are Text messages (SMS) and Voice call. In this case, I will choose Text messages (SMS). Having made your choice, click Send code. Step 5: Gmail will send a confirmation code of 6 numbers for you. Enter this code into the frame Enter the verification code and click Verify.
Step 6: Establish a reliable computer. If you’re using a personal computer, you can tick into the box Trust this computer so that the Gmail’s login later on this machine will not be required 2-step verification anymore and vice versa. Click Next to continue.
Step 7: Click Confirm to agree to enable 2 – step verification for Gmail.Now that you’ve already turned on 2-step verification feature for Gmail. From the next time you log in to Gmail, you will be asked to enter the confirmation code which is sent to your phone, without this number, you will not be able to log in Gmail (The computer is selected as Trust will not be required 2-step verification as well).
Field Under: https://tcswebmail.live/